Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

What are your thoughts on this picture?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
shyrykay14

Unread post Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:46 am

My cousin, which is female, took a picture of me when i was trying to sleep many years ago. We were the only 2 in my room at the time. Sorry that this is my second picture in such a short period of time.. I'm new and was excited to share this photo with you guys! XoxoX
Attachments
20171106_185303.jpg
:thinktank: Shyane :thinktank:

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:15 am

OH yeah I see it, like a shadow of a little boy, yikes! lol

shyrykay14

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:34 am

Yes a little boy! My aunt used to always say there was a little boy in her house. I was living with her at the time when this happened! I always believed her and then when this picture happened it validated her story.

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:45 am

I would holy water the crap out of that place lol

shyrykay14

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:18 am

He seemed to be a nice spirit. We would hear him running up and down the basement stairs. We thought he usually stayed in the basement, but that picture proves different!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information