Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Need a picture reading of myself..very lost.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
shyrykay14

Unread post Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:37 pm

This picture is from a few years back..don't have very many of myself. If I need a more recent picture of myself for any readings to be more accurate please let me know. Hello everyone by the way! I'm a new member and am excited to be here! Thank you in advance for anyone that may respond! I appreciate your time.
Attachments
nc78.jpg
nc78.jpg (128.01 KiB) Viewed 203 times
:thinktank: Shyane :thinktank:

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:16 am

All I'm getting is you served in some military service

shyrykay14

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:28 am

Thank you Britanyxo for responding! I don't have any involvement with the military.. i had family members that have passed that were in the military that's about all I can think of. If you get anymore information please let me know! Thank you so much for your time it is greatly appreciated! XoxoX

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:44 am

I got military, did you grow up with them in the same house? I just get the sense that you are super sad and are dealing with a lot and if you ever need to talk to anyone you can PM me, I feel like something recently happened, a very dramatic event? You don't have to say just in case another psychic picks up on the sense of loss and pin points precisely what it is. I do not know all I know it is severe, and like I said if you ever need to talk to anyone I'm here with a very unbiased mind.

shyrykay14

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:14 am

Britanyxo,
Thank you for your kind words.. I so appreciate your kindness. I feel like i could never explain to someone what I'm feeling and going through right now. It feels like I don't belong here on earth any longer.. :( That's the best way I can describe it.
For your question about military.. yes I was very close to a loved one that was in the military at one time and I lived with that person on and off throughout my life. They passed this year and I'm not sure I grieved properly if that makes sense.
I need someone to help me get through this awful confusing time in my life. It's not only about loved ones passing.. it also has to do with how EMPTY I feel inside. I'm stuck in a dark hole and for some reason it's like something is holding me down. It's crazy!
I put a lot of information, but hopefully someone can help/tell me more? Help?

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:33 am

I feel like the military presence relates to you, and is coming on strong to make me come back to this site and to answer you. I also feel like they were not the first who served in their family. I feel like you looked up to this person and have a lot of their traits and think a like in ways and thrive off of structure, and are a great follower which makes you a superb leader. I keep getting the military vibe from you, but your emotional side is not military at all. I see a huge waterfall and thats the emotional turmoil you are dealing with, it is too much for you, you will drown. You need to seek God, I feel this very strongly. I don't know you but I can see your emotions and I know you are in distress. No there is other stuff, I just thought perhaps it felt like you weren't being heard because waterfalls are loud, and maybe needed to be heard, but like you said it is huge, it is overwhelming, not a lot of people make it out of this one. You will, you are strong, it is in your blood, you are a rare breed, and you were never given anything in your life that you can't handle, God made you very strong, you may bend but you will not break. I also see you have been through worse, think about how you felt when you came out of that one. Get closer to people in your life who put God first, or seek out a church, volunteer, I really feel you possess a nature strength that will go to waste if you don't pick yourself up by the boot straps if you will. Are you looking to find someone to marry? I also am picking up no kids and no husband?

shyrykay14

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:07 am

What you wrote was very close to how I am feeling/dealing with life. I feel like maybe i don't even exist anymore? And close to feeling like I will not make it out of this black hole this time. I am weak.. I can't stand feeling like this...it happened many times in my life, but this time it is different in a very scary way..
I actually do have children...2 of them. Their father lives here with us, but we are not actually "together" just kind of co-parenting. He wants us to be together, but I don't feel we are meant for eachother anymore..it's been 15 years with him now. I am too lost to even think of being in a relationship. We have never been married.
Honestly, I am actually starting to feel a bit stupid for pouring my life details out like this. I feel like a child, maybe. I'm just desperate for answers.. I need to feel grounded and need to feel like I have a purpose. I know you're probably thinking that since I have children they should be my purpose, but I am feeling like I'm seperating myself from them and it's hurting me.. It doesn't seem they are noticing, but they are very independent and strong. I don't feel like a mom and really I don't feel like I'm anything if that makes sense. It's crazy, i know.. I don't know what this is that I'm going through. I just know that it's something huge and powerful.. I can't find anything that interests me or makes me happy. I don't want to drown. 😢

Destiny25T

Unread post Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:04 am

Shyane it is better to try and take a recent pic. Where as what you were feeling in this pic may not be how you feel now. But with this pic you look like your distant. Like you are here physically but mentally you r far away. You put off a strong sense of strength all tho u seem to have lost your way to who u r. I feel as if u have a deep sadness in u. I don't think that it will drown u but it is very good to reach out and have a support group. U r a very intelligent woman and u will find yourself again it just takes time. In the mean time if u ever need a friend to talk to u can msg me.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information