Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

thus is my youngest twin summer

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Crackersisback

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:06 am

Summer has been bugging me forever for pic read finally gave in she is thirty yes old an crackers daughter tell what u see feel plse ty
IMG_20170908_160544.jpg
IMG_20170908_160544.jpg (248.59 KiB) Viewed 125 times

new

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:53 pm

i see someone who loves animals (more then people ) do you plan on working with animals i hope so you have a way with animals you don;t look at yourself as beautiful ,well you have a good heart that makes you beautiful remember the outside isn't what counts i see you also love family and have a good sense of humor in fact lots of laughs you give . anyway i will keep this short and simple . hope you enjoy

Crackersisback

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:34 pm

New very spot on with her

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 am

I'm picking up a great sense of humor from this girl, I really feel like if I was in a room with her not only would she have me rolling, but she too would get my dry sense of humor. I feel like she can hold a conversation and has a great outlook on life with a perspective not too many have. She also sees and picks ups on subtly changes in the atmosphere and would be a go to person if you ever needed to get a "sense" on someone, in other words shes a great judge of character. Not too bad as a teenager actually a good kid growing up, she wasnt hit for being bad a lot. Good person, great friend. That's all I got.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information