Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My mum

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ladybug00000000000

Unread post Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:45 pm

This is my mommy she died about 19 years ago I can't remeber exactly what date but ik in 98..I block things alot ..she didn't get to say bye or show me any love before she got worse and honesty I question her feelings for me..need some help on this please
Attachments
10872782_879827985383469_8162701981918261625_o.jpg

lia.toni

Unread post Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:50 pm

Your mother has a very pleasant yet rigid demeanor.

I see her as a very separated individual that is quite wary of a lot of things. Not quite paranoia, but the inability to identify something she truly believed in. Besides love.

She loved you. She loved your brother. She currently loves you.

But she does not understand what you are doing. Though she always knew and expected you to take a unique path, this is not the scope of living she envisioned. She questions your abilities. She asks, "Why can she see others but not me?"

She always felt that you've had metaphysical abilities as a baby but she disregarded them. She has these abilities herself, but she disregarded them. In fact, she has shoved them so far back into her subconcious that I cannot figure out the type, or strength of her abilities. She refuses to address them.

She is not sharing much, as I am the first medium to truly communicate with her and she is still unsure. Everything about her screams unsure.

She has not crossed over into any other realm but the in-between. She has stood there, lived there for 17 years. She says she is not sure where she was the first couple years, but I think she is withholding information because she keeps rubbing her lips together.

She is not bothered by her death, and she feels no need to address her suffering. She is just observing her realm, other realms, in her one little spot, with her hands clasped together in front of her, trying to figure out where to go next.

I hope I'm not making this up? Let me know :)

Peace and Love.

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:09 am

Hi ladybug

Ahh this is such a lovely photo... so precious.

When connecting to your mum I feel nothing but gentle energy, love & warmth and care for her children, you and your siblings

You can even see that reflecting in the way she's smiling here but even more so when I connect. She really loved you all

I'm so sorry you're in this position of questioning her feelings for you. No guilt in feeling this way ..it's only human. The same way some of us can relate when someone passed before we could tie ends & say sorry or similar

I know you might be questioning why... & why not, questioning if she in turn forgives you?
Well right away, yes she does... there are no grudges whatsoever and shes' proud of you and all of her grandchildren and her great- grand child.

I feel she is very happy where she is. I have to disagree with above poster that she's only in the middle, not fully crossed over. Your mum crossed over a long, long time ago and since then has been with her (and your) other relatives , :)

She is looking out for you all, always. I feel she is very proud of you for choosing to develop your clairvoyance/mediumship

She will come through fully in time. For now, she just wants you to know that she is absolutely fine, that you will be too.. and that she's especially looking out for the daughter with the baby. I feel you'll know more about why this may be, tell her, grandma is with her & there is no need to worry about near-future plans regarding the children. I feel as though you're panicking over that. There is no need, a solution will come, she says.

I really feel I have to share this...
Your mum loves you now , more than she ever has. You may have had rocky times when you were younger, I feel that (and as can be expected)
I feel you had disagreements, and they were on/off. I feel you regret a lot, I feel she did too. But the way she puts this to me right now is that she's seen all you have done for the kids, all you are achieving in your life and how much *you* have changed for the better (compared to 20yr ago) and she's so , so proud of you.

As for crossing over... your mum crossed right away, there's no need to fear for her where she is now. She will never be stuck, in limbo, or alone.. she's with all of her family, she is peaceful , happy, and free of any and all suffering. She has nothing but love and pride for ALL of you

Be patient too, I feel she plans on coming through a medium again one day, probably here. She will come in her own time and promises when she does so, that she'll give you information only you will know. That will be validatng, you'll know in your heart she is around you all.

Hugs....... you are perfect to your mum, she loves you and is proud of you all.
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Thank you so much Sam I was ready to what ever possible to help that hurt so badly to think she didn't know where to go for 17 years and had been alone. .she's never was ok to be alone ..I actually cried with relief reading your post thank you so much with all my heart

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:37 pm

ladybug00000000000 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:38 pm
Thank you so much Sam I was ready to what ever possible to help that hurt so badly to think she didn't know where to go for 17 years and had been alone. .she's never was ok to be alone ..I actually cried with relief reading your post thank you so much with all my heart
I understand :thinktank:
There is no way she has been alone, or ever will be..... promise you that. :wink: Hugs ladybug
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

DancingSpirit
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:13 am

awww your mom had healing to do hun... but the one thing I did pick up is she really did love you and your sibling. Here are just some of my thoughts from my own personal experience and I hope it h/elps you to come to a resolution for your feelings. For many years, I did not know what my mother thought of me or the things I could do. (she always made me feel I was not part of the family). She always had words of comfort for my brothers and sister. So, one day I got the courage up to ask her why. This was her answer...She said, " You were always strong, so I didn't think you needed it." That in it self tells you that she thought you were strong. Sometimes, people don't think beyond that moment, and don't realize that you still needed to hear it, feel it... for that, I believe she is sorry, especially not getting to say good bye to you. Don't ever think for another moment that she didn't love you. She did. She is very adamant about that, and she says sorry you felt/feel that way. I am also feeling my chest swell from pride, which tells me she is very proud of you, and I can also feel the waves of love flowing. She tells me that you are to continue growing, learning, and moving forward like you have been doing. She says to keep moving forward and take her love with you. She is learning as she goes hun, and as Samanthj said, she is watching over you all just as a guardian angel would.

Hugs, love and blessings to you hun

DancingSpirit

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:53 am

DancingSpirit wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:13 am
awww your mom had healing to do hun... but the one thing I did pick up is she really did love you and your sibling. Here are just some of my thoughts from my own personal experience and I hope it h/elps you to come to a resolution for your feelings. For many years, I did not know what my mother thought of me or the things I could do. (she always made me feel I was not part of the family). She always had words of comfort for my brothers and sister. So, one day I got the courage up to ask her why. This was her answer...She said, " You were always strong, so I didn't think you needed it." That in it self tells you that she thought you were strong. Sometimes, people don't think beyond that moment, and don't realize that you still needed to hear it, feel it... for that, I believe she is sorry, especially not getting to say good bye to you. Don't ever think for another moment that she didn't love you. She did. She is very adamant about that, and she says sorry you felt/feel that way. I am also feeling my chest swell from pride, which tells me she is very proud of you, and I can also feel the waves of love flowing. She tells me that you are to continue growing, learning, and moving forward like you have been doing. She says to keep moving forward and take her love with you. She is learning as she goes hun, and as Samanthj said, she is watching over you all just as a guardian angel would.

Hugs, love and blessings to you hun

DancingSpirit
Ty dancingspirit that meant alot to me and helps me alot ..there wasn't words between me and my mom before she died and her boyfriend left it up to me to pull the plug that was big burden to me for many years wondering what if ..but ik she was ate up with cancer so bad there wasn't chance I learn that after I was older but still haunted me .. you and Samantha helped me alot I thank you both with all my heart ♡

DancingSpirit
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:31 am

Ladybug... the first thing I learned was the what if's don't change the what is... find comfort in the fact that your mom is in a way better place where there is no pain or sickness. Also, what I found to be a big help was finding the positives in it. They don't have to be big to count. Write them down... don't have to do it all at once... but keep adding to that list as you go over time. Then say, at the end of the week, a month, and so on, sit down and look back through what you have on your list. It can be hard, but in the end, the result... is phenomenal hun. You will also find, you will have taken a lot more of your mom with you than your realized. hugs. Also, my brother and I were in the same position as you... dnr papers. It is not easy to deal with, I know. But here is the positive I see in the choice you made. It shows the true strength and love you held for your mother. Never regret that hun. It takes time and understanding, and changing the negative into a positive that will also help you heal.

hugs, hugs, hugs
DancingSpirit

lia.toni

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:34 pm

I would like to apologize. I never intend to cause distress with my readings.

That is just what I received.

I will say I am pretty new to giving readings and I was experiencing a very severe emotional block that was released only a few hours ago.

I have also apologized to your mother.

Peace and Love.

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:28 am

Toni it is fine hon I understand
hugs

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information