Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

This is my deceased great grandmother

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
CuriousCarrot

Unread post Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:26 pm

(ik this is the second post ive made, i dont mean it as spam) can anyone pick up on anything from this picture? she passed away last summer and i was wondering if anyone could pick something up from her :help:

her name was Ruth Maureen Foran
Attachments
140632.jpeg
140632.jpeg (15.78 KiB) Viewed 150 times

Crackersisback

Unread post Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Very outspoken person but seems to have grew up hard working for what she had old school but knew what she wanted from life an reached high for it to also pass these values dwn family generations a talker an a good cook lol hope I have helped love n hug

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:06 am

An accent.

dream jo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:35 pm

ok giv it ok
she seasm a lady she duz
i feal lk she lk 1960s/50s she did
sorry cnt get no mor i cnt
:lol: :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Aww

I love her energy. I feel she loved being outdoors, nice scenery. I see a big open garden space, see her standing and admiring the flowers. Pink roses.
Similar to the ones on her top. Pink flowers around.
And happy memories of BBQ's and family weddings. I feel the weddings made her so happy. They are second thing which stands out. I feel it's either you or a sister, possibly her sisters children. Shes very proud of you all.
May I ask, has your grandfather passed? I get the feeling she has reunited with a man she was hoping she would. :o)

I hear ''I feel great now, I'm not restricted, I feel good'' and I see her dancing. There is lots of laughter.
I feel she's at peace. 100%

I'm sorry this is short but I hope it helps you.

Hugs

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information