Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading to help locate

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Destinyhunter

Unread post Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi. This is a picture of an online friend's husband who has been missing for a little over a week. No sign. I don't know if anyone can pick up anything or a possible location or something to help them look in a more specific spot. No leads, they have done aerial and ground searches with no luck. They news has done reports and everything. They just haven't found anything to go on. I believe in the power of sight and visions and feel that any help or leads or idea would be great. It's more than they have now. Thank you for any help and any readings.
Attachments
Screenshot_20171121-002821.png

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi Destiny

:thinktank:

Sorry to hear of your friend/friends husband

The first thing I heard when I viewed the pic was ''hospital'' is it possible he may have been admitted to one, ?

It may be worth calling to double check with the local one(s). I don't feel or see much else at the moment but I do pick up that he's overwhelmed but I feel as though he will calm down and center himself if that makes sense. I hope so. I feel he went for quiet contemplation
Possibly been staying in a car or van. One of the two.... so he has shelter

May I ask are you in the UK? and which area, generally?
I ask because it may be easier for me to look at a map to help you further, but I also respect your privacy and his too.

Good luck and i'll come back to this if drawn

Sam j

*UK law states that I must let you know the following, : all readings are for entertainment purposes only and cannot replace any professional advice*
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Destinyhunter

Unread post Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:08 am

Hi thank you for the reading and help. He is from Tennessee ( in the USA) a little west of Knoxville. Was last seen heading out to ride his side by side atv. He never returned home. This was almost two weeks ago. No sign of him. No sign of the vehicle he was in. The police haven't told much to his wife but they did a search from ground and air. Last week they had applied to look for his cell phone pings but I don't believe that was any help. It's like this man and his atv just vanished. He left out on the side by side and no one has heard from him or seen him. She has asked other people and had psychics and people with vision respond with their take on it and what they see.
Below is a picture of him on his rzr side by side he was last seen driving.
Attachments
Screenshot_20171128-001048.png

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Destinyhunter wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:08 am
Hi thank you for the reading and help. He is from Tennessee ( in the USA) a little west of Knoxville. Was last seen heading out to ride his side by side atv. He never returned home. This was almost two weeks ago. No sign of him. No sign of the vehicle he was in. The police haven't told much to his wife but they did a search from ground and air. Last week they had applied to look for his cell phone pings but I don't believe that was any help. It's like this man and his atv just vanished. He left out on the side by side and no one has heard from him or seen him. She has asked other people and had psychics and people with vision respond with their take on it and what they see.
Below is a picture of him on his rzr side by side he was last seen driving.

Thanks destiny i'll look at the map tonight and see if i'm pulled anywhere
his poor family.... i'm keeping all of them in prayers in the meantime and have asked others in chat to look at this, in case they feel drawn
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Rowan222

Unread post Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi Destiny,
It is not looking good. This is my opinion.
I get the feeling he was worried about fuel, whether he would have enough, and may cause him to do something he would not normally do. This could be getting a lift to a nearby fuel stop, or heading out cross country to somewhere that had fuel.
Please check for any fuel cans he normally uses to see if any are missing, and ask at local fuel stops he knew of.
Hope he turns up fit and well, but you need to keep looking.

Crackersisback

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:00 am

Not good at all really don't want to post what I see but real danger for him before his full pic came up I saw a knife sad that is all I will say but wooded areas need combed threw

Destinyhunter

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Crackersisback wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:00 am
Not good at all really don't want to post what I see but real danger for him before his full pic came up I saw a knife sad that is all I will say but wooded areas need combed threw
Hi,
Thank your for taking time to post if you would like to message me with a more detailed description of what you see and feel and any other information as far as if you are picking up anyone else/ thing involved I would appreciate that. I will be passing people's readings onto her.

Destinyhunter

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Rowan222 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 pm
Hi Destiny,
It is not looking good. This is my opinion.
I get the feeling he was worried about fuel, whether he would have enough, and may cause him to do something he would not normally do. This could be getting a lift to a nearby fuel stop, or heading out cross country to somewhere that had fuel.
Please check for any fuel cans he normally uses to see if any are missing, and ask at local fuel stops he knew of.
Hope he turns up fit and well, but you need to keep looking.
Thank you. I will pass this information on to her. If you pick up anything else feel free to let me know.

Crackersisback

Unread post Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:37 pm

yyw hope he is found hug

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:20 am

Saturday I don't know what that means, do you have any clue what saturday might mean? I fear foul play with this one.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information