Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

This is me. May i please have a picture reading?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Destiny25T

Unread post Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:35 pm

PART_1511055722147.jpeg
Me Nov. 2017
PART_1511055722147.jpeg (70.17 KiB) Viewed 205 times

lia.toni

Unread post Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:21 pm

I see you.

I see you surrounded by individuals but not necessarily interested in engaging. Your subconcious has a far-off gaze. Every time you turn you find energy you do not want to interrupt, or interact with. Or, I think it's the other way around. YOU do not want to be interrupted. You are looking for something?

I see you surrounded by people who admire you. You are a strong woman.

I feel that you tend to dilute the caliber of your strength to others.

You don't want to be seen as strong as you know you are.

I see you having no desire for romanticism, though you may be in a circumstance that requires that.

I think you are going through a time in your life where you want to be alone.

I do think this is a circumstance you have put yourself in because you believe that this will push you into growth. Not necessarily- not the way you're doing it. But it's good that your soul is living in a moment of purposeful isolation. I see no energy around you that will bring viable growth.

Solidarity. I keep saying the word solidarity in my mind. It seems quite contradictory to everything I've said above, but I see this word as a very significant aspect of your life.

Find balance.

And please. Give me brutally honest feedback. :)

Peace and Love.

Destiny25T

Unread post Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Thank you. Ur reading is pretty close to dead on. Ive distance myself from most everyone just Tryna find myself. I feel like I'm lost within myself.

chelashela

Unread post Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:10 am

I see some form of abuse in the past that effected you deeply. I see the need to be loved and admired. I sense a woman who you look up to . Stay strong things will not feel so heavy with time. If you try to stay positive things will improve although it is difficult . vent by writing when you feel you cant hang anymore

Destiny25T

Unread post Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Chelashela. My mamaw is the woman that I look up to. She raised me. I always try to make sure i do the right thing so i dont disappoint her were she never disappointed me when I was growing up. I've sorta got more on my shoulders just by having the responsibility of making the right choices at every turn because her other kids including my birth mom have all been addicted to drugs and partying and not taking care of there kids. I feel the need to always over do good To make up for all the bad they do. Its hard having to be an adult and never being able to make mistakes as u grow up. I feel like ive been a parent since i was like 10. I wasnt but i was always the 1 staying home and being with my mamaw while all my friends had sleep overs and everything else. Ive been trying to stay positive on everything lately i did use to be super negative on things especially myself. They always say u r ur own worst critic and i really was and still am at times. As for the abuse yeah ive been through everything from emotional to mental to physical. But i stay as strong as i can be. It is hard sometimes. Around this time of year is the roughest time of year for me. Xmas is not a good holiday for me. Cold months r super depressing to me. Thank you for your read. :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information