Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can I have a reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Abbie_tyler

Unread post Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Me and my boyfriend
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (31.78 KiB) Viewed 155 times

Ravensfox

Unread post Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Hi Abbie,

Welcome to ABT, bare with me but I'm rusty on readings but...You came here because you have uncertainty in your relationship? I'd like to tell you all I see is a happy couple as for how long it will last well you have a good while. You both have fun, there will always be downs but they are lessons you must learn to conquer.

Hope this helps?
Ravensfox

Abbie_tyler

Unread post Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:27 pm

Thankyou ever so much:) I’m not worried about our relationship we’ve been together for 8 months just wanted to see what the future holds for us as we’re wanting to start a family

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information