Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ernixl

Unread post Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:41 am

Last edited by ernixl on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

new

Unread post Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:32 am

i see a tired man but loving of all people you tend to be naive but put your foot down when need be i do say i see you doing great things but roadblocks will happen before you get there always remember when you stumble or fall get back up and keep going

DiamondRanger
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:33 am

There is an innocence about you cant quite put my finger on it. Seems like it has to do with your upbringing like someone special raised you. Lots of loving and caring. Seems like it was a hard life at times but whoever raised you got you thru it. It is almost like this person passed but she was very important to you. She says do it this way and it will bring you joy do it that way and it will bring you peace. Work hard and it will get you where you want to be. She shakes her finger at you a lot seems like you were a handful when you were a child it makes me smile. You werent really naughty just busy if that makes sense. This woman had a very hard life but you made it easier for her. She told you you were going places but you have to put yourself out there. I keep seeing a purple scarf on her head. She shows me red shoes she loved them and she has a beautiful smile not that she used it all the time i think she saved those smiles for you. She says keep being determined you will get there dont ever give up. She has this scruffy looking stuffed animal you can tell it was carried around by a child and played with a lot and slept with you. It was white in the beginning but not so much in the end. She throws her arms around you to give you a hug she says she didnt do that enough she hopes you can feel her around she has nothing but love for you. I hope this helps things are going to go forward when you are ready.

Ravensfox

Unread post Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:18 am

Hi ernixl,
The first thing I got when I looked last night is that I saw you were wanting to smile but found it impossible too and It made me think your battling with youself esteem. However I said I'd sleep on it so;

After I said I'd sleep on it I had very odd dream that definitely wasn't relating to me.

In the dream I woke up, the place I was staying was a mess. In the dream i was late for a university course and was really devastated as it was the first day, when I though I could catch the train on time, time was jumping forward making me even more late.
Then I focused in the dream and managed to turn back time so I was able to go. There was a girl that I became friends with. The last part of the dream my vision blurred out and I realised I had no glasses on making me need to run back to the mess to get them and try to run back.
Then I woke up and your name popped into my head straight away.

If anyone can analyse this dream your readingis complete.

My understanding is that your mind if full of clutter. You want to go to university but there are a number of setbacks but if your willing to change time you have determination. The lack of vision to me is that you cannot clearly see a way forward for yourself and your mind continues to be cluttered.

Hope this helps
Ravensfox

Kitsune

Unread post Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Ernixl,
I have a feeling you are in defence mode right now. There is something you were expecting at work that did not happen. You dont have a full picture why, you need to distance yourself to see a bigger picture. You have a lot of passion that can be a good or bad thing depanding how you will channel it. Patiance and love is a key i would reach for.
I feel like you having some battle going on possibely a legal one, that is drugging you down. there is a lot of drama and arguments happening around you. In many aspects you are a lonely soul right now.
Starting fresh in love life. There is something new in a horizon possibly a new relationship but not sure if thats gonna work for you. You are at the point when you need to stay strong, things will work out better in a litle while.

Kitsune

Unread post Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:11 pm

ernixl let us know if we were acurate, many of us are here to learn.
xx

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:41 am

Ravens asked me to help decode this but I think you did a great job Ravens

I agree it's possible there is some stress over education and maybe a late enrolment or delay in finishing. The glasses being missing (Having to go back to them) I would say the message could be ''Be sure not to overlook anything'' pay attention to detail. What that detail would be, i'm not entirely sure. But could be to do with anything surrounding your wishes for change in the workplace or where you are studying.
Reading the smallprint, to avoid a ''mess'' as Ravens sees a mess. I agree with you Ravens that a mess could be reflecting how ernixl might be feeling as though things are chaotic right now.. there is so much to do. But to go to university despite other things needing doing would reflect your attention to priorities .. bettering yourself and knowing that once you reach your goals, the rest will fall into place

As for the train, that could mean looking ahead to the future. Pay attention to signals you are receiving... (This particularly makes me think of loved ones passed... are you noticing things around you, signals and signs)
Carriages linking can be symbolic of a time and need for you to come together in unity with others, to make a stand. First thought is a complain that you may be working on, you may need others to help you back this up. If you feel that you are not being listened to. It could also mean that a project or plan you have in mind will need more input and help from others with a similar vision.

Be careful when making bigger decisions, when undecided between two, go with the one you've held longest... Just feel strongly that I needed to add that

Hope that makes sense.

:thinktank:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information