Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My late father..anything?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
krystalb92

Unread post Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:58 am

A year ago I lost my father very suddenly.
I'm hoping somebody in here can pick something up from him..
If not, that's okay.
Would just be great to hear how he is going and if he has any messages for us.
Xx
Attachments
FB_IMG_1511312021720.jpg

Crackersisback

Unread post Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Krystal hug an sorry for ur loss dad was a wonderful man would give the shirt off his back to help another fun loving an spent time with his family as much as possible he says he is with u always u have a mole or something on ur neck he touches that to make u feel like u have a bug persay know that this us his touch speak to him often he hears u an will get message to u hun I hope I n have helped hug

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information