Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

This is me.

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Lisastacey

Unread post Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Anything??
IMG_20171006_190047.jpg

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Your eyes show innocence clouded by spite and jealousy but a good heart and usually willing to help those you know, although very offputting to others and seem to exude a certain self centeredness. You've suffered for your looks and for your silent nature but often substitute for this by going with the flow of things and joining in whenever you get the chance. I usually hate to try to see someones future but ill give it a shot with a happy life into the 20's and mated with someone exotic as you've always wanted in return for your remaining true to yourself displayed in your actions.

I hope you enjoyed the reading and look forward to any feedback, c ya later :)

Softshadow

Unread post Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:13 pm

A bit closed off as you are separate from the world at large...you are sensitive so you wisely like this space. Trust is hard for you and not easily given. You stand at this moment in a cross roads of sort looking forward and backwards at the same time looking for your place and anxious about decisions. We all wear masks, don't allow yourself to think the ones you wear for necessity are really you.

Lisastacey

Unread post Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:37 am

Thankyou D3F3ND3R and softshadow. For taking the time to read my photo :) pretty spot on actually. Especially the bit about standing at a crossroads at the moment. Jist wondering if you pick up anything to do with fertility at all. Thanks again :)

Kitsune

Unread post Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Lisa,
Are talking about PCOS?

Lisastacey

Unread post Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:48 pm

I haven't got that as far as I know kitsune

Crackersisback

Unread post Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Beautiful Lisa hug young an easily follow ur own path but do ask direction s u want a lot from life but feel a lot is out of reach reach for the stars Lisa for they r there for the taking hug

Britanyxo

Unread post Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:39 am

Very spiritual, and you look a lot younger than you actually are, which is a good thing because you will always look younger than you are. You grew up faster than you needed to. You always wanted a simple kind of life with a family of your own even from an early age, you always have thought of yourself as an old soul and have been more mature minded than girls your age. I feel like you had a broken family that's why you are big on having one of your own. I don't sense any self esteem issues oddly enough, you must be proud of the woman you are today. I do sense insecurities about being too pretty, that's a new one. It is okay to be pretty, but it may intimidate the fellows if you know what I mean, thats what may be happening. I see a family for you too so no worries there, just be yourself and everything will fall into place.

Lisastacey

Unread post Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Thanks Britney. Great reading and spot on appreciate you taking the time on my photo :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information