Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can I get a reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ladybug00000000000

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:04 pm

I don't really know how to put into words that I'm looking for ..I just know i deserve alot better than I have and the relationship in my life is rocky.but I do believe he's worth the wait if that makes sense ..I would put pic of him but he want give me one lol ..ty any help is very appericiated ...idk maybe it's me that's causing the problems :help:
Attachments
20171030_204246.jpg

Crackersisback

Unread post Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Time is so precious quit wasting it an move on love u deserve the world not the end of it honey ladybug pick some flowers an treat ur self stop picking up rocks an stones for what purpose do u use them no need to cast them rite hugs

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information