Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

just looking for a bit of future guidance if any please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Misto

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:52 am

IMG_20171015_173937.jpg
IMG_20171015_173937.jpg (167.74 KiB) Viewed 94 times
hi I was wondering if anyone out there could help with seeing anymore babies in my future at all
Thank u x
Last edited by Misto on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misto

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:30 am

Hi I lost my baby at 36 weeks pregnant to still birth. I'm just wanting to know if he's ok and if he will come back.
It's been 9 months and my heart still aches. I'm wanting to try to become pregnant again. Looking for some guidance if any please x

Soontobcrazy

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello... First of all, sorry for your loss. I feel all children are innocent, therefore of course he's ok and in the hands of God again, I'm sure. I've found that things seem to come together when they need to. That being said, when the time is right and you are ready, things will work out in the way you want them to. Stay strong and remember to take care of you in the meantime. Although it is sometimes hard to accept, things happen for a reason, and sometimes I think we just aren't meant to understand or even question why those things happen. Be reassured though, in his innocence, light will always shine on him....

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information