Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

What's all the orbs & the creepy face

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
sssasps

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:37 am

IMG_3004.PNG

sssasps

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:38 am

I took this picture over 10 years ago, while trying out my first new digital camera. The door you can see my son near is my bedroom. Can you let me know what all the what I would say are orbs are. Also on the left side of the photo there was also looks like a creepy face trying to get through the wall. What was even stranger, when I did upload these and noticed this I immediately printed it off. Next day I went to print the rest and another copy and all 6 I took at this time disappeared of my computer

Crackersisback

Unread post Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Above the birds cage possible portal see the circles an the way portrayed in motion lines on each side of it did the bird ever show signs of company aka spirit activity this would produce the face u see

Peanut

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:48 am

Sometimes I see tiny orbs when am lying in bed going to sleep is an orb a person, spirit?? Thank you for taking the time to read this xx

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:50 am

Great picture

You can usually tell between Orbs and dust by the trails they leave such as the one beside the bird cage

I'm also curious as crackers is, if the birds would ever sense anything around there?

@Peanut Orbs are spirits yes
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information