Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Could someone kindly offer me a pic reading?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kitsune

Unread post Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi,
I am looking for something like a spiritual advice, some hints or clues and I am curious and open for anything that comes to you. What would be your reading about me?
IMG_7187.PNG

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:50 am

People often think of you as being stuck up and all about yourself but you are simply tired of dealing with playful children under the rouse of adulthood and are overprotective of yourself from constant letdowns and heartbreaks. You take life more seriously than most and have no time for games. Your eyes have a dullness to them as if your inner emotions are blocked and greatly suppressed from your overprotective and fed up personality. Its the world, theres no changing many people, they are incapable of changing themselves for the better and seek to avoid this reality through drugs, sex, not thinking things through and blocking themselves from any form of positive human emotion to avoid seeming weak and sympathetic to anyone else besides themselves, they will constantly insist they don't care what other people think but turn around that very second and put on the mask once more and dance for their admirers and critics.

I hope you enjoyed the reading and may you find the peace and guidance in your life that your destined to receive.

Kitsune

Unread post Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi D3f3nd3r,

Thank you for your reading. I was really hoping to hear from you.
You got it all right, plus you digged out something I needed to be reminded of, thank you.

I am very often perceived as a cold, straight forward and scary not emphatic person but in fact I am very epmhatic and thats what often pushes me away from people. I find it difficult to deal with negativity when things could be fixed easly but the only thing thats missing is intention. Even if the problem is not affecting me directly, the company of other people is. So I seperate myself and it probably seems like im being selfish.

I am also very protective of myself and I have burried my feelings long time ago. Its much easier for me to name other peoples feelings than my own.
I am also adicted from work, learning and progressing, I don't like wasting time:) its an obsession that keeps me away from people too.

Spot on.
Thank you.

Do you have any tip on how to become less protective of myself or how to release own feelings?

xx

DiamondRanger
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:44 am

When I look at the pic all I hear is more...more......more and I can see the determination on your face like I want it and I want it right now patience will help in this case slow down and take time to smell the roses its funny I can see you pacing and stomping your feet get the feeling you feel stuck relax and things will come you are one determined woman don't worry things will come

Kitsune

Unread post Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:32 pm

DiamondRanger, thank you.

Ha!

Yes I have a bit of ADHD and I'm an artist with business drive. Well I red your message today and tried to be more relaxed about it all. As a result I have been bombarded with potential jobs within few hours. There is a method in this madness ;)

Its dificult to balance work and smelling flowers when you run your business but I will do my best to give myself some quallity time, thats something im definately missing. Time with nature and socializing..
Thank you very much for your reading. Its fascinating how you guys nailed it.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi There :o)

You have a very strong energy. One of a healer, natural leader & you strike me as being very wise/ intelligent.
You will be successful in your career & family life
I do feel a relocation is in the near future.

I sense a male (in spirit) who I feel could possibly be a grandfather, protecting you and wishing to share how proud they are of you. The pride is also shown for a male in your family , do you have a brother? possibly a few years older.
I hear this repeated ''I'm so proud of -them, look at them'' with a grin.
There's a lot of love being sent your way from relatives above. :thinktank:
To help you figure out who this is , I am seeing glasses and a brown leather wallet. I hope this is useful in helping you understand.

Let me know if you have any questions for me, Wishing you all the best and
:welcome: to ABT, it's great to have you join us all

Take care,

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Kitsune

Unread post Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Samanthaj wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Thank you Sam
I am at the learning curve, this is why I signed to this forum:) Thank you very much for your welcoming!

Male spirit- didnt even think twice, it is my granfather.
He is the person who protects me and comes in my dreams everytime there is something important about to happen.
He most likely means my cousin who we are both really close to. He went through anormous life challanges since grandad passed away and faced them so well everyone in the family is still in shock.

You mention spirits... is there someone more than my grandad?

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information