Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

My Beautiful Boy

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
KristieJay

Unread post Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:26 pm

Hey everyone some stuff been happening in my which got me thinking has someone got a little message for me i think it may be my boy so heres a picture let me know what you guys see <3
rylee.jpg
baby boy <3

Crackersisback

Unread post Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Oh the love of ur life do u hear soft bells ring I hope he rings them or a wind chime so softly as an angelic touch children r only ours to borrow for he had so much more to give on the other side his time here llimited can u understand that hugs he likes to sit an have coffee or is it tea in the am with u he says that's ur special time love an thanks u for all the link be an care u gave him for u went threw a lot with him hugs we all go threw tests u went threw many an will endure more but passed all his with flying colors hugs he luvs u so much keep talking to him he hears he stays to ur right side hun I hope this has helped

KristieJay

Unread post Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Thank You for your message yes this has helped .. so strange i do talk to him all the time and miss him dearly ... my house has been acting up a lot lately all surrounded by his shrine so i know its him.

Thanks Again xxxx

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information