Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I feel so lonely without him

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
CherishDestiny89

Unread post Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:51 pm

I feel so lonely without him .. My friends tell me to move on .. He never messages me anymore or comes over

psycics keep telling me to wait for him to return

His name is Tim Gudden

My name is Romy Marylou Amber Joosten & I can add a picture of and of him i guess

So maybe anyone can see if he will return to me in future?
Attachments
tim.jpg
WIN_20170916_17_26_05_Pro 05671_edited.jpg

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:57 am

Hi Romy

Sorry to hear you're feeling this way and dealing with this...
I really felt drawn to comment

I know you would appreciate honest impressions, this is what I see/feel
.. I feel there's a good chance he may come back, however I do not see him being open and able, (or willing) to commit to a longterm relationship
So in essence, he'll probably show up again, but the message is, not to expect much from him, romantically speaking, He's not as committed as you are at all

Of course your judgement is always best and your friends too, your friends will also know a lot more about the situation to come to a conclusion of what's in your best interests :thinktank:

I hope this helps you, take care

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

CherishDestiny89

Unread post Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Thank you so much Samantha for commenting .. i will keep this in mind for sure .. Thanks alot!! Hugs Romy

Absolute plane

Unread post Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi Romy

Sorry to hear about your situation.Heartaches are difficult to deal with.I feel he has not shared with you the real causes which are keeping him away.He is being defensive by pulling himdelf out of this whole thing.He may have any feelings as Samantha said but his issues stop him being committed.

Rest you know better about your situation.

Hugs..
Abs

mysterygirl

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:33 am

In all honesty he lost interest in you and discovered this during the time you both were hanging out. The same way you feel about him, he doesn't feel about you. At first he thought you were cool. He's looking for flings right now so when he don't have anywhere else to go he gone come back to you. He seems to check out girls and their body to see if they his type. If they not, he pushes away. You gonna find better. It's not worth crying over you're to beautiful for this. Some guys can be silly

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information