Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Pregnant & needs help love/relationship

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
kim2002

Unread post Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:12 pm

I am 5 months pregnant with bfs second kid. I lost my job and stressed out so I moved to stay with my family in Southern California. Bf is on parole and couldn't come so he stayed with his mom. We didn't break up. However he cheated on me. He admits and still cheats after he told me he going stop.

I am hurt that I have been lied too. I have been with him for 7 years. I am at the verge to just let it go. My question is for those that have psychic ability. I want to know if my boyfriend Pondy will change and reunite with me or is he going to be the way he is not change.

Thank you for your time.
Attachments
Screenshot_20171015-080058.jpg
Picture of us
Last edited by kim2002 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:40 pm

from the photo I can sense that he does hold some amount of love for you and guilt in his eyes for his actions against you though he is unable and unwilling to change, not impossible but something drastic and nothing short of a miracle would turn him around. His happiness is real in seeing his smile that displays true feeling towards you, your expression is one of great aggravation and disappointment towards him though your eyes are difficult to see I feel that you want him in your life more than anything. He's very hardheaded and unwilling to listen as his ego shrouds his thoughts and inner feelings. your left eye shows deep hidden sadness that's expressed quite often despite your continued let downs to unwanted answers.

your very beautiful and I wish you the best and will pray he comes around before its too late.

kim2002

Unread post Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:39 pm

Wow. I am greatly appreciated for your time and reading. I truely am. You are exactly right. He is very hard-headed and usually lets me down. I always wanted a happy family where he should put our family first. Trying to change him will only leads to changing me. I find it is disappointing with all the empty promises. I tried my best to support and provide for the family but it is draining me. As much as I love him, I might eventually let go. I pray and hope too that he will turn his life around.

Thank you again ❤❤

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information