Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Close to our hearts

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
iPandalism

Unread post Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Hello Everyone,

I would really appreciate anything you pick up on this person, I won't say too much but they have passed. Anything said is appreciated even if you don't usually do readings on photos. I would like an outside perspective.

Love Bubbles

xDx

Crackersisback

Unread post Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:52 am

Feels like this person took his own life dealing with deep depression and not letting on about it to tomany others as in hiding be hind a mask feel like he lived his family but peer. Pressure from another source was the problem maybe job school or life in Gen something just wasn't rite for him an he couldn't fix it

iPandalism

Unread post Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Thanks for your reply, my heart just skipped a beat. You are definately on the right track and I thank you massively for spending the time to write a message on this. It's greatly appreciated.

Love Bubbles

xDx

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information