Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Any messages from my dad please?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Cookie

Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:31 pm

Wondering if anyone can get any messages from my dad. He passed away a month ago and I got no closure, wasn't even able to say goodbye because of covid... I'll give as much feedback as I can.
IMG_8037.jpg

Rose7777

Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:22 pm

Im so sorry for your loss at this time. Im new here. All I can say is your picture is so gentle and your energy angelic.if i feel something i will let you know. Rose

gazelle

Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:00 pm

Hello Cookie,

Heart-felt sympathy and empathy going out to you for your loss. I am very sorry for all you have endured recently in the loss of your dear dad........

I wanted to post, letting you know I will come back to this post and your other post in the next day and will give you the best I possibly can.
There is probably a lot you want to hear, but some in particular your dad may want you to as priority. I will give you plenty of time.

Rest easy this evening

:hugs:

Cookie

Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:14 pm

gazelle wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:00 pm
Hello Cookie,

Heart-felt sympathy and empathy going out to you for your loss. I am very sorry for all you have endured recently in the loss of your dear dad........

I wanted to post, letting you know I will come back to this post and your other post in the next day and will give you the best I possibly can.
There is probably a lot you want to hear, but some in particular your dad may want you to as priority. I will give you plenty of time.

Rest easy this evening

:hugs:
Thank you! I truly appreciate that. I'll check back here and give feedback when you post again. Thank you for taking the time to reach out! 🙏🏻

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information