Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Someone won’t leave me alone help!!

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Ivb2001

Unread post Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:56 am

:help: this girl ( she’s the one in the pictures) is constantly wanting me to talk to her about her problem with a guy she doesn’t even know In real life and have supposedly been with him for five years and when I don’t have time to listen to her she gets mad and tells me that I don’t care about her. Now she’s staying at my house and didnt even told me or my mom that she was going to stay with us for a while ( she doesn’t wanna leave with her mom or listen to her) she’s constantly “kidding” about how I’m hey girlfriend and that she’s the one for me but I don’t think she’s playing. She gets jealous when I talk to other people. I don’t feel good around her and I want to know what she wants from me. Specially cause she’s in my house right now and I can’t tell her to leave.
Attachments
7461615E-D590-4B17-BC0A-361C13BA25DF.jpeg
CB070B02-BD03-417A-977C-46DAA2709469.png

Justjenny

Unread post Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:38 pm

Have you considered the grey rock method ? It is commonly used for exiting realationships w NARCSISSTIC types. The goal is to become lifeless, boring and as dull as a grey rock until they give up and are bored.

Seven

Unread post Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:44 pm

Kick her out of your house.....if she staying there uninvited then call the police they will remove her.
No wonder she CONTROLS you.......stand up to her stop being the victim to her whims.
She demands attention from real ppl and seems to live in her fantasy world about a guy.
You don't owe her anything your time belongs to you and how you give your time is up to you NOT HER!!!
You are giving her power by folding in to her demands once again be firm about telling her to go these kind of ppl will sponge off of you if you allow it.
She doesn't leave call the police

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information