Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Need help

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
saya905

Unread post Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:15 pm

This picture is old tho so... I'm having some issues about career do I need to move from my bachelor's degree to diploma or do I need to change my career? Will I be able to pull it off if I continue bachelor also if there's something that I need to know rn through my picture reading please feel free to share thank you so much for your time for reading this.... :help:
Attachments
IMG_20191103_204051.JPG
Last edited by saya905 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mysticalcass

Unread post Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:51 pm

You need to focus on slowing down a bit and see the bigger picture, your carreer change was a bit of a head start towards success in your future. There comes a time when you need to openly communicate about how the role of your life could impact your future and fellow beings, this being said when you chose a career path, you want to make sure its stable enough to embark on your path as well as your success/desired destination in the coming months. This is a crucial time to get to know someone before you decide to be in a relationship whether it be your parents/co workers or peers ,there is a need to become centered with yourself before jumping head first into a new, exciting adventure. There is a mark above your palm if your a chosen person with the intent to do good or have good judgement. Those chosen will imbark in a powerful change whether it be co-occuring or haulting. There is deffently a need to seek guidence from the angels.
there is no time or need for the presents of ulticul behavior reguarding, kids. marrage/ so on so forth. Ms. Baldwin is tying this up for me . Signed Emegaiel Esenceachaence AKA angel of god IRL

Seven

Unread post Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:45 pm

At this time Moon is at 26 degrees indicates you won't make emotional changes are your career path.......Moon 1/1 aspect to Uranus, this gives you where you feel you need to do changes however not the time hence Moon at critical degrees.......as Mars is direct and enhancing your abilities to keep going ......a fire planet in a fire house hence 9th for creativity and directing that energy to where you like to head so the need to stay going like you are ......cadent house needs to complete things.
Saturn is making you work for what's important in this case your career, look around you for opportunities that will help you study better, move you in New directions hence 10 th house angular fire planet in earth sign......capabilities, success.
Relationship......time to let go of any thing in your past......holding on to a something can create too many what is......more of you focusing on you at this time.

saya905

Unread post Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:10 am

Mysticalcass wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:51 pm
You need to focus on slowing down a bit and see the bigger picture, your carreer change was a bit of a head start towards success in your future. There comes a time when you need to openly communicate about how the role of your life could impact your future and fellow beings, this being said when you chose a career path, you want to make sure its stable enough to embark on your path as well as your success/desired destination in the coming months. This is a crucial time to get to know someone before you decide to be in a relationship whether it be your parents/co workers or peers ,there is a need to become centered with yourself before jumping head first into a new, exciting adventure. There is a mark above your palm if your a chosen person with the intent to do good or have good judgement. Those chosen will imbark in a powerful change whether it be co-occuring or haulting. There is deffently a need to seek guidence from the angels.
there is no time or need for the presents of ulticul behavior reguarding, kids. marrage/ so on so forth. Ms. Baldwin is tying this up for me . Signed Emegaiel Esenceachaence AKA angel of god IRL
Attachments
IMG_20200201_074016.jpg
are you talking about this mark?

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information