Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Anything coming through ?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Antares

Unread post Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:34 am

20191127_130243.jpg
A pic of me. Any time & input given is appreciated.

argo327

Unread post Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:27 am

As soon as I looked i heard

"YES WITCH"

what do you practice??
Gary

PS
I know you know but for everyone else NO OFFENSE intended.
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

argo327

Unread post Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:28 am

Now I'm being yelled at ....I should have said Beautiful Witch.
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Falconsol

Unread post Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:45 pm

Soft, tender, Earth. Free. In tune with nature, woods and the plants they speak to you.

LoriellaRose

Unread post Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:52 pm

Hey. I felt drawn to connect to you.

The first few words I got through were team member and team player, you are a hard working soul, but waiting on movement in your horizons for you to step forwards in to your future. I feel you are standing at a crossroads contemplating on a decision. You are frustrated over it and its worrying you, the tears are falling from the left eye. You have a beautiful hue of pink aura around you and also yellow aura, both link to the heart and to the solar plexus chakra on your body. You are a worrier and a bottler of emotion, you have yet to express your voice but are learning about magick and leaning towards more of a witchery/pagan path hesitant but want to say kitchen or green witchery.

You are asked to look at nature as a way of relaxing into your path and watch out for the subtle signs of symbolism that are indeed out there for you. I have also AA Gabriel assisting with this link for you today; he/she says your path is awakening and you need to take time out to do soul searching for it, you have the answers within you to do what you want to do. You have some new development and learning undertaking place and it brings about a new lease of life as well in here breaking through into a beautiful new beginning for you to go forwards in.

You also have a phoenix totem around you helping you transform into a beautiful new you, without much changes, you can alter your personality and heal it, healing what needs to be healed, if you feel drawn to do so, you can do so through distant healing and visualization. I am told also you are a star healer, and work with the stars a lot as well - starseed I'm hearing with Andromeda constellation of star works. You may want to look at that as for past life work as well. You have fears of being on this world that are needing to be worked through and let go of. That's okay, we all do. Spirit and the universe will indeed come forward to help you with this and release them so you can begin afresh learning to love you from the start as you mean to go on, to love the beautiful being you are now, flaws and all.

All the best,
CR

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information