Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Photo reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Mariacb

Unread post Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:21 pm

20200117_170545.jpg
Hi guys! I'm at a very heavily conflicted time in my life from all points of view! I really would need an insight from all you wonderful people if you can gather anything from this photo! I would be utmost happy and extremely grateful
:praying: :hugs:

Savelys

Unread post Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:16 am

Photo is awesome

Mariacb

Unread post Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:19 am

Thank you very much for that! I was hoping to get a bit of insight into it if anybody there :) would be so kind :):)

argo327

Unread post Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:31 am

Misunderstood.... Often!!
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Falconsol

Unread post Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:51 am

Ok hello im Falconsol. Im going to try and read something of you and just tell you what I see in your pic. Im in a way testing myself. Im a psychic im not anything really I can say Iam. I just see things. So here it goes. You have green around you. Like a forest green. You are sad. Alot. Theres something you really want badly something you wish for. You are a deep sensative person. Thats what I see of you. I know its vague this is actually the first time ive tried this for a person that isnt my family. Its just scary to public if you just say things like this. But these are the feelings I get. Also one more thing I do see something about a baby? Granted Im new to this maybe you can make sense of what Im saying. Very beautiful picture. Beautiful inside as well as out.
- Falconsol

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information