Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Photo reading :)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Eleonora1504

Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Good evening, I was just wondering if you could find out something through my picture :) (sorry for my bad English)
15773072967027861548304282343992.jpg

argo327

Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:59 am

OK here goes,

You have a dream, ONE MAIN DREAM!!!!!!! Something you want to be.

DO NOT LET ANYTHING GET IN YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the message I am supposed to deliver to you. Its not me, its someone you knew.

Really looking forward to your feedback
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

mewwhitecat

Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:22 am

I get a lot of creativity from your pic. Social media, writing, fashion, art… those kinds of avenues. Get a nice feeling from you actually :) Kind of warm, and friendly and a little bit flirtatious. Hehe. Feeling you may be living in a different country than you were born in, or contemplating moving to it.

Feeling a sense of conflict with a paternal figure in your life - or an older, overbearing man?

I hear “she’s got to stop letting them/him boss her around”

Also, I get a feeling there’s been some late nights recently. Worrying? (Don't worry, it doesn't change anything, and it's probably better than you think! Sleep!) And something about a pain in your right foot? Or some issue to do with your right foot?

argo327

Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:34 am

Mewwhitecat,

I can confirm the older overbering man, thats exactly what the sender of the message sounded like! Thought you would like to know. ON a different note, I think the warmth comes from those big beautiful angelic eyes!
Gary

specteryu

Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:01 am

my first honest thought is that im Chris Hansen with dateline nbc and you are on to catch a predator(look it up).
lets see you have a furry white coat, some chain necklace, some insanely pointy eyelashes and....thats all i got hope that helped.

argo327

Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:17 pm

specteryu wrote:
my first honest thought is that im Chris Hansen with dateline nbc and you are on to catch a predator(look it up).
lets see you have a furry white coat, some chain necklace, some insanely pointy eyelashes and....thats all i got hope that helped.
Could you clarify:

I get total 100% pure innocence.

specteryu

Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:00 pm

argo327 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:17 pm
specteryu wrote:
Could you clarify:

I get total 100% pure innocence.
Im just giving my random thoughts after looking at the picture.
Im all about honesty and thats honestly all that came to my mind.
I should probably clarify that I dont practice magic photo readings but she didint ask for one so......

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information