Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Just curious what you get from my picture

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
argo327

Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:00 pm

Yes, I need to let you know when it comes to illness, medical issues, etc (HIPPA Information) you do not have to go further in public. Your health matters are private. I have NO problem discussing this here or in private messaging the choice is yours.

That said, many health problems are diagnosed when someone is experiencing the metaphysical without understanding it. The depression asso. with NOT being able to understand your abilities (why you are not like everyone else) comes from a lifetime of indoctrination mostly from strong religious values. Your spirit wants to sore and your perception says "something is wrong with me".

The diagnosis usually sounds like. "There is nothing physically wrong with you. I am refering you to a shrink" The shrink places the most accurate diagnosis they can find in their book and prescribes all the reccomended medications and declares a victory when you are finally medicated beyond thinking for yourself. "There now don't you feel better you are acting like the rest of us!"

This is what happens to a majority of us. Then some are lucky to have a mom or Grandma who understands and mentors us.

That said there is NO replacement for preventative medicine. Check ups and regular blood work are a must in the society we have today WE made the food posion, WE screwed up the environment. Mediums etc, do not replace this! Readings are often symbolic in nature. I.E. I could be reading you and see a death. Does this mean you are going to die, NO it could mean something as simple as a a new beginning. This vision would need to be included in a series of visions/messages and could simply mean a new career.

All that said let me know where you wish to continue.

Gary
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Jossgolob

Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:07 pm

We could discuss it in private message if that’s good with you, just curious on what’s going on as I feel whatever is happening to me is causing my motivation to decrease and causing blockages in the path and I wanna know what to do spiritually about it all

argo327

Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:29 pm

OK no problem I will send you a PM and we can continue there. There are 2 more people I would like you to meet when you are ready they have the same issues as you have and are well on their way to healing themselves through enlightment. Please do not be afraid to seek alternate opinions from the others here if you wish. There are many good people here and you will never offend me by doing so. This is not about me it is about you. I will be there for you as long as you need. Look for the PM.
Gary
Peace, Light and Love for you, just open your mind and take it, it's free.

Jossgolob

Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:30 pm

Thank you so much :)

Rose7777

Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:03 pm

Im new here. My reply comes from the heart. You have a wisdom about you. It eminates from the picture. Its always lovely to come in contact with old souls.
When i look at your picture in my minds eye i see trees water and sky. You will and have helped so many people.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information