Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture/card reading relationship situation

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
emeraldgreen85

Unread post Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:12 pm

Me.jpg
Hello,

Can anyone see anything in my future about the person I will next with in terms of a relationship.

Currently going through a situation which I feel like is wrong timing or I'm being manipulated to a certain extent not really sure if this person has good intentions for me or they do and they're confused but they just can't emotionally be with me. I've decided to focus on myself and nurture my own needs as I feel I allow others to sometimes take advantage.

Can anyone see anything with my current situation and if perhaps the person I have been with will come back in future providing we have some space apart.

I can take it or leave it however I think it's rare to have connection with someone the older you get and would really welcome if anyone out there can can shed some light on the situation as we both stated we had a strong connection. I did a tarot reading and it seemed positive but not sure if the reading was referring to someone new that I will meet or this existing person will eventually gain some clarity once they've had some time to themselves.

Welcome your insight!

Love and Light x
Attachments
173D2BAB-1953-49E7-81C2-B2F52154DD0A.JPG
Last edited by emeraldgreen85 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mindhuntersifu

Unread post Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:24 pm

You will have your ups and downs, for sure. But all in all...I sense a good relationship for you in the future. Regarding your current situation, you should remember to go back to the very basics of life. Breath, meditate, sleep and eat healthy. Be the friend to yourself you would like to see in a partner. Regarding emotion in your partner, he does have the best of intentions, but he has many things going on in his life that often catches and captures his attention. Sometimes, this may not be the best for the relationship, but he does care for you. Ultimately, the choice to stay in the current relationship or pursue another one is up to you...but regardless of your choice, your future in the love and romance area is promising. Take care and reply if you have any other questions.
Sifu

emeraldgreen85

Unread post Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Hi Sifu,

The person in question has very recently got out of a relationship (Oct) so it's very messy, I feel I should let them figure out what they need and let them heal.

I needed my mind to be reassured I guess that I wasn't being manipulated and that maybe sometime in future things might start off on a clean slate as they are away for 5 weeks.

Mindhuntersifu

Unread post Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:40 pm

emeraldgreen85 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:31 pm
Hi Sifu,

The person in question has very recently got out of a relationship (Oct) so it's very messy, I feel I should let them figure out what they need and let them heal.

I needed my mind to be reassured I guess that I wasn't being manipulated and that maybe sometime in future things might start off on a clean slate as they are away for 5 weeks.
Hi Emerald,
I would say continue doing what you are doing. Focus on you. In due time your relationship situation will improve. It's important to remember that manipulation can be intentionally or unintentional. Just because this person doesn't MEAN to or KNOW he is manipulating you, doesn't mean that the manipulation isn't there. It simply means he isn't doing it on purpose. Give it some time and you will find peace and happiness in your love life.
Sifu

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information