Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

A photo of me

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Diana123

Unread post Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Can you help me with my photoreading? 02 march 1999 my date of birthImage

Sanford_P

Unread post Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Your picture did not show up.

Seven

Unread post Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:13 pm

Diana123 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:51 pm
Can you help me with my photoreading? 02 march 1999 my date of birthImage
Your Path is 33/6
This is about healing......therapist....Reiki....Kundalini....doctor.....nurse....medical fields.....scientist.
It's about a lot of people always around.....socially active .....searching new areas to explore.......it's about having ideas where others go with the flow while others pull against you. This 33/6 is a humanitarian energy and it can have you embrace your humanitarian/healing spirit wanting you to help mankind, the energy of bring new ideas forth or shedding light on areas and this can lead to motivational speaker.
This year is your year to shine .....17/8 reflects the tarot card The Star.....you have this energy/ energy runs till March......this is a year for you to get things going not a time for procrastinating.
Enjoy your journey.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information