Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

My son and his father

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
dhamrick783

Unread post Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:48 pm

50307091_10213533709279564_3265130779478327296_o.jpg
Last edited by dhamrick783 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

dhamrick783

Unread post Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:57 pm

This is Myself, Lee and our son Roman Lee. He and I were together for 10 years and separated in 2017, when I found out I was pregnant. This came as a shock because I had just had a near death miscarriage two months prior. This is the last time he seen his son and Roman Lee seems very scared of him. I am just seeking some insight. I cannot seem to let him go. We also have four girls, with the miscarriage and loss of one daughters twin we would have had 7 children together, Roman Lee was born on St. Patrick's day 2018. The woman he left me for and him were married before she went to prison. He is different and also going to prison this December. I guess I am just seeking some guidance anything really, closure maybe. I want to erase him from my memory but he is always on my mind.

Mindhuntersifu

Unread post Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:48 am

Dhamrick,
You know what you went through and you know you wouldn't want to experience that violence again. It was unhealthy to try to stay together for your children anyway. Was there infidelity or accusations of infidelity? The biggest challenge you have faced, and continue to face, is finding out who you are as an individual. Just remember that change can be good! Take some time and treat yourself the way you want you want to be treated in a relationship with someone else. Set your standards and do not waiver. You WILL find another relationship. This one will be different than the last one. Good Luck!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information