Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Pic Reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
TwiceAzNice

Unread post Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Hi, I'm Tee and I'm posting my pic for anyone who would like to provide a read. You can be an experienced or novice picture reader. Thanks in advance and know that your time is appreciated.
Attachments
Solo Pic.jpg
Pic for reading
Solo Pic.jpg (95.88 KiB) Viewed 65 times

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:59 am

Hello Tee, know you are guided by ancestors in spirit. There are three in particular moving you towards learning to ground your energy and reconnect to “the old ways - when life was simpler’ this is what I am hearing.
I feel you have begun searching for answers in your life based on friends coming and going. I sense a loss within you that has stirred your emotions to search. I want to say you are looking outside for answers when you should be looking inside.
I am also being told by spirit (your ancestors) they do not like the music you use to listen to - it does not uplift your spirit or theirs.
From a psychic perspective I feel you are ready for a change in your life and generally an optimistic happy go lucky person - however you have allowed others to pull the rug out from under you. Been off balance so to speak. That has been a valuable lesson for you as you understand it is your nature to give as you are empathic, the lesson of letting go of people that were not so grateful or respectful of you has finally come. Allow yourself time to be quiet and shift your energy - the change will be a great awakening for you. You are very loved by immediate family however they don’t always know how to show it or the right words to say. I feel like you need to look into this more without trying to work it out, just allow them to be who they are.
All the best, I see a great relationship ahead as you learn to open your heart to the right people.
Ria :-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information