Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Angelite

Unread post Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:02 am

Hello everyone. Recently I've been feeling a bit lost in my life at what step to take next and if there is a certain path I should be on or pursue in my life. I am afraid I made some mistakes in my past and I would make them again. If anyone feels drawn to my picture, or if you can sense anything about my personality, energy, or feelings about me, I would be very grateful to hear it. Thank you so much :)
Attachments
Copy 1.jpg

Sanford_P

Unread post Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:07 pm

Oh yes. I see a face that has experienced all of life- the good, the bad, and the ugly. I see a warm heart which has been hurt. Oddly enough, I see a lot of myself in you. Maybe that's the attraction. It is a difficult thing to embrace all of your life. Some parts you want to forget ever happened, but your current self is a product of all your previous life experiences. The bad parts are to be discarded, but they leave their mark all the same. Move on, but don't deny they happened.

I suspect you are in between times right now. One chapter has closed but the next chapter has not opened yet. The great Zen Master Osho calls this time No-thing-ness. He says this is a rare and fleeting time to be embraced, savored. Soon enough the wheel will turn and a new chapter will begin.

There. Does that sound right? I can give you a more specific read if you like. Thank you for allowing me a peek into your energy.

-Sanford

Angelite

Unread post Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Sanford_P wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:07 pm
Oh yes. I see a face that has experienced all of life- the good, the bad, and the ugly. I see a warm heart which has been hurt. Oddly enough, I see a lot of myself in you. Maybe that's the attraction. It is a difficult thing to embrace all of your life. Some parts you want to forget ever happened, but your current self is a product of all your previous life experiences. The bad parts are to be discarded, but they leave their mark all the same. Move on, but don't deny they happened.

I suspect you are in between times right now. One chapter has closed but the next chapter has not opened yet. The great Zen Master Osho calls this time No-thing-ness. He says this is a rare and fleeting time to be embraced, savored. Soon enough the wheel will turn and a new chapter will begin.

There. Does that sound right? I can give you a more specific read if you like. Thank you for allowing me a peek into your energy.

-Sanford
Wow you are soo accurate! I feel you read my life ^^
Yes I do feel I'm in between times now. I just ended a big situation in my life and now im in a very relaxed place, but I also want more adventure in my life and am thinking of my next big move. I had some painful memories from past experiences, I was worried I would take the wrong decisions and go through them again.
Thank you friend, you are great!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information