Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Please help

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ayi

Unread post Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Ok I posted here over a month ago n I haven't got any response so I am tring my luck again lol I been a member here for years but had to start over with a new page with the site switch over but I am 24 years old single pregnant woman I am lost at soul because the father of the child doesn't want to communicate with me I'm not sure if now he has found someone eles whom is distracting him or were his mind is bug my main question is do u see him coming back into communication with me for the sake of this child ??? Here's a picture of the two of us
Attachments
FB_IMG_1502324033098.jpg
FB_IMG_1506441962594.jpg

mommatiger

Unread post Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:24 am

I see him being wrapped up in his own life and doing what he does. He may make contact, but it will be sporadic at best, and you will get to the point where you just tell him to go away, you got this. You are going to be a great mom and do your best with him/her. I believe you are having a boy, but no matter what this child is going to love you to the moon and back. You have more support than you realize, and I hope you take them up on it. Good Luck and best wishes!
mommat

Crackersisback

Unread post Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:27 am

No hun he is not about family life all for self gain has a few gals he is talking too but for u a lil. Girl seems to be the new one coming an u will be such a wounderous momma hang in there love for u will be the babies support and love hug

greyowl59

Unread post Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:27 pm

My reading is that he is engrossed in his own agenda and part of that is chemical dependency and potentially crime. Whilst in this space he is unlikely to be able to be there for his child or you. The desire for contact with child could develop if he breaks out of his current cycle.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information