Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Can you please read my chart

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
daisy

Unread post Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:05 am

Hello.... i am a new member, I like to post my chart to see if anyone can have a look at my chart.
I don't know what to do about my problems. I don't think anyone can help me, I find life hard.
Attachments
astro_25gw_andrea_harvey_2019116.29216.12783.png
Last edited by daisy on Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun92

Unread post Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:07 pm

You are a sensitive person, You make friendships with anyone easily, And very talented in musics/dance/acting or that kind of side. But a little sadness hidden inside of your heart. You are a little bit talkative person. last 2 years was not good for you and these days you had to face lot of problems. This month and next 2 months not good for you and be careful till 2020 march.

daisy

Unread post Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:37 pm

You are a sensitive person, You make friendships with anyone easily, And very talented in musics/dance/acting or that kind of side. But a little sadness hidden inside of your heart. You are a little bit talkative person. last 2 years was not good for you and these days you had to face lot of problems. This month and next 2 months not good for you and be careful till 2020 march.

REPLY - Answer - You make friendships with anyone easily
NO I find it very hard to make Friends !

very talented in musics/dance/acting or that kind of side.
REPLY - NO I am not talented at all !
Last edited by daisy on Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seven

Unread post Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Your rising ruler Uranus is in your 9th house....the energy here expressing the need to seek, Uranus is the awakener......being placed in this house it can lean towards becoming a therapist .....breaking out of the norm......taking matters and shifting that energy hence Ruler is in your 10th house of careers Scorpio. Scorpio likes to uncover and bring things to the surface, so another field is police, justice, etc, careers that allows you to dive in and shed light on a finding/project/matter.
Pluto rules also Scorpio (dual energies of Mars and Pluto) and is in your 8 house Virgo again where the energy wants to get to the details, the root of matters and can spear head what causes things to happen ......another avenue for careers.......solving criminal activities.

Your 4th house is Taurus, Saturn and Moon at late degrees.......yes home environment can be challenging however your Moon is (emotional energies) won't let you throw in the towel as Saturn is tapping you on the shoulder saying we need to endure and face life's challenge.......Mercury rules Gemini and is sitting in your wonderful 10th house of Sagittarius, your 10th overlays into Sagittarius..........these energies bring in seeking new things out ....it's about you going up higher in your mind (a space to think your thoughts, mull over ideas.........hence you have Neptune there and Mercury is applying to Neptune......so in this life time you need to focus on what you can do to engage your creative juices ......motivate those energies. This can be a very exciting time of where you can open up your abilities (Neptune rules to see, to feel, to sense)......the 12 house is Capricorn this house can act like blockages.....Saturn ruled and that means if you want it you must work for things....school of hard knocks.....challenges you......this house is also a genie in a bottle...uncorked you become master.

Seven

daisy

Unread post Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Hello Seven, Thank You very much for the information, And sharing the knowledge you have.
I really appreciate your time.

Daisy

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information