Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Requesting a picture reading please. :)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Jessbee1093

Unread post Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:20 am

Hello all! New to this site. Wanted to see what people picked up from a picture read. Thank you!!
Attachments
20191019_150314.jpg
20191023_170634.jpg

Sanford_P

Unread post Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Do you really want to know?

I see a young woman who is not wealthy and not happy. You are frustrated. If I may go so far, you don't like the direction your life is going at the moment. I'm sorry if this read is hurtful. It is not intended to be, and I will certainly apologize if I'm wrong.

The good news is you will not be here forever. The wheel of Change is always turning. If you like, I can help you navigate the near future.

Ria
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:48 am

Young Jessbee,
Find a way to enjoy where you are now - living in each moment.
I want to say you have lost your music but I feel it is still inside you there. It seems you have taken on the burdens of many others around you well before you should have. Many look to you for guidance and you have not been able to find a way to put yourself first that refuels your soul.
A loss of someone dear to you and a change of lifestyle you have tried to slot yourself into. Give yourself a break - we all each take our own time to grieve for what we feel we have lost.

I want to say make a choice each day and find a little bit of a spark and take charge of your emotions. I see you being strong for others but I want to say be strong for you and others will sense it and tap into their own strength.
Ria :-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

uglymod

Unread post Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:07 pm

What I see is a little too personal to post on here. Message me if you would like to hear what I see.

dream jo

Unread post Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:08 pm

i feall keyss in my handd wen i saw yoree picc
:lol: :x :twisted: :evil: :roll: :mrgreen:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information