Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

practicing photo readings

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Superhoop85

Unread post Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:27 pm

Ibv2001 hiiiiii 👋🏻

Thank you for taking the time to read my post an help me with developing 😊
If you could upload a photo to this post I will happily tell you what I see an feel .. as I’ve said I’m still learning so feedback is great to hear either good or bad .. helps me to know I’m on the right learning path

Superhoop85

Unread post Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:33 pm

Helllo howestravis 👋🏻

Thanks for posting ☺️ As mentioned above if you could upload a photo to this post I will happily look an tell you what I see an feel from your pic .. please be patience with me lol an just let me know if don’t relate to what I’ve said 😊

Superhoop85

Unread post Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:01 pm

PURPLETHUNDER....Ok great👍🏻 I did pick up a female connection first but this might be because behind u stands a lady maybe mother ,grandmother . she gives me the feeling she’s with you a lot ..all the time even but she doesn’t stand too close just in the background for you but she wants to be there .. I also see a man ..he not too old but had wise words to offer He speaks with experience .. he has a moustache .. I feel he’s going to help you in some way either advice what to do or listen to your worries or maybe both.. would u understand this ?

purplethunder18

Unread post Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:14 pm

I'm not really sure. I dont know.
She left me last September, we managed to stay friends up until march of this year. Then everything went bad and we havent talked since march. I've been trying to find out if anyone can see us reconnecting and a time frame of when we might reconnect.

Superhoop85

Unread post Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:36 pm

I feel she has re located for some reason work family etc ild say far not but not too far. I see her with a puppy like a chihaua type dog .. I see a big bird sitting between u both .. birds can bring news . Information.. messages she could well be sharing similar thoughts ie about u? I’m still learning if I could tell ya where she was I would 😀 I don’t feel an negativity from her but I can sense she does display a selfish side in regards to how she reacts to people’s feelings sorry I couldn’t be more uselful .. maybe request a reading of one of the residential readers 🙏🏻 tney are really honest an friendly on here!! read some of the bios

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information