Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

practicing photo readings

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Superhoop85

Unread post Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Hiiii Every1 👋🏻
Any body out there willing to help me practice my photo reading skills please .. ive been able to see what I describe as people memories an emotions in photos for a long time! Wether it’s past present or future I don’t know the timescale of what it is I’m actually seeing but I see it .. would really appreciate some honest feedback an to be patient with me 😀 I may be way of the mark or hit the nail on the head or maybe Il see nothing at all 🤷‍♀️Any photos will be gladly received
Thanks in advance
Superhoop85 🙏🏻

Kalankilanki

Unread post Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:08 am

Hello. :) I would love a reading. Please and thank you. I would like to know what my voices that I hear want from me? Please and thank you. <3

Superhoop85

Unread post Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Hi kalankilanki 👋🏻
Thank you for reply 🙏🏻 Much appreciated❤️
Upload a recent photo here on this post preferably without any filters on etc. Would be brilliant As your aware I’m practicing so it may take me a while to work out an connect with what I see and feel, as a busy mum unfortunately I don’t get much free and quite time to be able do this lol but recently I had an experience with looking at a friend of a friends photo in the park an I even surprised myself with the information I received and since then I view photos in a total different way ! so I’m excited to practicing these abilities an thank you for your help on my awakening 🙏🏻

Kalankilanki

Unread post Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:03 am

ImageHello and sorry it took me so long to get back. Here is a photo of me. I appreciate this so much. I couldn't upload a photo the other day for some reason but it's working now. Again, thank you. <3

Kalankilanki

Unread post Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:12 am

For some reason I'm still having trouble uploading a photo. Let me find a link for one. :)

Superhoop85

Unread post Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:59 am

Hi kalankilanki .. thank you 🙏🏻
I can see three woman’s names in and around your photos....Mary ivy and Jayne .. can you relate to any of theses names?

Kalankilanki

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:59 am

Hello superhoop. Hmm my great grandma's name was Mary. That's the only Mary i can think of. And I'm not sure about the other two names. Thank you for doing this. <3

Superhoop85

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:05 am

Your eyes show me your caring nature also show me u long for a loving campion.. someone to give all that care an love you have inside you someone to share your life with as I feel you are very much for your family always have been and you always will be , I do get the impression you do feel lonely sometimes an you want more of a social life to go out to movies an restaurants etc Am right in feeling you have an issues with your hips or legs .. knees area an this Prevents you doing certain things I.e Walking far , working usual daily chores?

MsMorningStar

Unread post Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:03 pm

I am interested in one of your reading. If you’re still doing them.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information