Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Anyone have anything for me

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Nana1967

Unread post Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:29 pm

received_548566709017914.jpeg
received_420655695240892.jpeg

TheForlornRaven

Unread post Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:18 pm

Hi Nana!

Such a lovely baby, congrats! Unsure about others, but I find babies can be tough to read since their souls are so pure and untouched. Not sure why but the thought of trains and tracks come to mind, perhaps travel or they might play an important role in some other form. I assume it's a girl due to the pink, though I get some male vibes, maybe she'll be tough cookie haha? Might be into sports, or running. Don't feel any signs of health issues, seems to me like healthy girl!

Sorry I can't get much more, our futures aren't set in stone and with so much life ahead of her, there's too much potential to determine many specific definitive details.

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream".

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information