Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

read my picture

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
stephaniesti

Unread post Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:07 pm

read my picture, if you see anything about love please share
Attachments
9e7af684-1463-42fd-8185-224f0a659500.jpg
9e7af684-1463-42fd-8185-224f0a659500.jpg (28.74 KiB) Viewed 91 times

Sanford_P

Unread post Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:58 pm

Ah... You are young and uncertain, still building your identity. You are looking for a love relationship to complete you (but it doesn't take a gifted psychic to figure that out). If I was 30 years younger, single, and had some measure of charm, I would make a play for you myself. I would be happy to give you a private reading if you like, although I don't know how much more I can add to my initial impressions.

Phonix101

Unread post Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:37 am

Your life will change soon, I see you crying a lot thinking that there is no hope, but don't give up just yet, there is a good man who has an eye out for you, and you have seen him around a few times he dresses really sharp and you have spoken to him a few times here and there just as friends or friendly conversation, but this guy would like to be with you it's just very difficult for him I feel, so one of you need to make a move preferably I see it's going to be hard for him so you should make this move for him, go for him he may just be the one, you know who I am talking about I am pretty sure, then again my readings are not always 100% but feedback would be nice.

Thank you.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information