Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Need help life is haywire

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
brittanyemerson59@gmail.com

Unread post Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:46 am

Hi I need anyone who can help me to please do so. Am at a crossroads in my marrige and life. Thanks so very much

Seven

Unread post Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:31 pm

brittanyemerson59@gmail.com wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:46 am
Hi I need anyone who can help me to please do so. Am at a crossroads in my marrige and life. Thanks so very much
I can see where your focus is .......house 2nd ......which involves earnings and career among what you treasure which is your man. There's and energy in the area of healings which needs to be addressed, things were pushed aside and now are wanting to surface. The area of home environment indicates........Pluto/Saturn energies how things are not gelling.......this relates back to that 2nd house of Scorpio and your man. Since Mercury in Virgo indicates get a handle on things, determine the importance of certain matters. There are opportunities.......Jupiter...... to take workshops .........expand your horizons. know what you value will help as if you really want certain things there's time to resolve matters. Venus applying to Mars now is a wake-up call.... you directed the energies and decide what's important.

Phonix101

Unread post Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:17 am

Do not worry yourself you have a little one I feel and you two will have a good future, the man however I feel is not doing you right, I would hate to say it but sometimes we must leave those who treat us wrongfully sometimes, and what I feel is your going through a lot of hardship right now, but soon you will have to make a choice to either move forward with or without this man in your life, I feel he plays the blame game, and your a good woman, but don't be with someone all your life who treats you wrongfully okay, even if you think it's still love it can be, but I feel if this man doesn't change things won't look good for yours and your little ones future, you can change everything right now but you must not give up and stay strong, you are to beautiful to be treated like you don't exist, but you do exist and I would like to tell you that your marriage has a chance, but the man will have to change his ways for a better future, and if not then I wish you the very best.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information