Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Reading please? Lol

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Oreosnow

Unread post Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:36 am

It's been awhile since I asked for a picture reading. Just curious what anyone picks up, if anything. I would greatly appreciate it! Also idk how well my pic qualities are. I'll post a few.
IMG_20190820_233151.jpg
IMG_20190616_180336.jpg
Please don't eat me. Please don't dunk me in milk. Please hug me

Phonix101

Unread post Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:42 pm

I feel your happy for the most parts, and depressed sometimes that you may worry about your life? And that you feel like love is not going to possibly happen in your life? I almost feel the sense of you giving up sometimes, I feel your not to religious but you believe in a higher power, I would like to say do not worry yourself you will have a few ups and downs right now, but within a year major changes I feel will happen for you, don't give up hope there is a God who cares even if we think otherwise sometimes there is a great Jesus, just not so much like many think but does very much exist, if I could say some bits of advice it's to tell you to not give up faith, although I see a year it may take for most things to look up hey sometimes the future is always changing, I do feel as if love will enter your life soon, but I will keep that at bay for now.

I will say that my readings are not always 100% but most of my readings are, if you could give me feedback it would be appreciated.

Thank you

Oreosnow

Unread post Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:40 am

Thank you! I have been worrying alot lately and questioning and doubting things. Like for the love thing, I'm in a loving relationship right now. I'm actually leaving in a week to travel to see him and I have a million and one worries about that and him in general. For example...he's Gunna get tired of me or something. Or that he can do/find better or I'm not good enough.

I really am happy for the most part, only sometimes my depression hits me. U were pretty on the point with my viewpoints as well I just don't know what to believe. I just feel at a standstill or stuck. I really appreciate u reading me!

Phonix101

Unread post Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:47 am

Your welcome, it will be alright though keep your head up okay.

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:53 am

Hey Oreosnow. I'm being shown a white daffodfil with a yellow head, a green stalk which is fairly long in size. It is standing quite happily blowing in the wind, trumpeting as some would say, heralding in a new dawn.

You are on the right path to new beginnings. there is a storm that you have weathered on the emotional wellbeing which has brought you some understanding of trauma and heartache, loss. you have loved and have let go of that old love. like the daffodil your energy is rather content with life at this point in time because you have reached the stage of where you want to be. :peace: you have an elf faery guide around you who is also fairly relaxed but with a playful sense of mischievous humor. you are a strong believer in faeries and they also appreciate you and what you do to believe in them.
the green stalk represents more growth and learning lessons are on their way to you for when you are ready to receive them, not a moment before. the yellowy golden head shows that you are very connected to your higher self and instincts are important to listen to even when its the heart of the matter, but you do need to stand on your own two feet a bit more and start believing in your abilities and what you can do, but that's a part of the reason why you are drawn back to site, which you will find in time. i'm also given a dragonfly totem to give to you for transformation and transition into the now. so try listening to your heart too for it knows best. pay attention to your dreams as well, as they give you memories of what's happening in your past which do resonate in your present, too.

Oreosnow

Unread post Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:01 am

CelticRose wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:53 am
Hey Oreosnow. I'm being shown a white daffodfil with a yellow head, a green stalk which is fairly long in size. It is standing quite happily blowing in the wind, trumpeting as some would say, heralding in a new dawn.

You are on the right path to new beginnings. there is a storm that you have weathered on the emotional wellbeing which has brought you some understanding of trauma and heartache, loss. you have loved and have let go of that old love. like the daffodil your energy is rather content with life at this point in time because you have reached the stage of where you want to be. :peace: you have an elf faery guide around you who is also fairly relaxed but with a playful sense of mischievous humor. you are a strong believer in faeries and they also appreciate you and what you do to believe in them.
the green stalk represents more growth and learning lessons are on their way to you for when you are ready to receive them, not a moment before. the yellowy golden head shows that you are very connected to your higher self and instincts are important to listen to even when its the heart of the matter, but you do need to stand on your own two feet a bit more and start believing in your abilities and what you can do, but that's a part of the reason why you are drawn back to site, which you will find in time. i'm also given a dragonfly totem to give to you for transformation and transition into the now. so try listening to your heart too for it knows best. pay attention to your dreams as well, as they give you memories of what's happening in your past which do resonate in your present, too.
thank you so much u wrote that beautifully. I really resonate with it, expesially the fairies. I saw one as a small child, and my grandmother loves fairies. thank you for the advice <3

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information