Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Just kind of wondering some may pick up

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Chabotj2000

Unread post Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:15 pm

I'm curious as to what some may pick up about what has happened or what may happen in the future, so feel free to read for practice.
Attachments
temp.jpg

Phonix101

Unread post Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:45 pm

I feel you are very stressed about someone, or someone has been messing with you, don't worry about them bad juju will visit them shortly, and don't worry about your life you have a long ways to go, you will struggle at first but give it another few months to a year I see things working out for your future, but you also must be strong and don't give up. I am not always right on my readings but it is what I feel. so if I am somewhat correct feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.

Phonix101

Unread post Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:48 pm

And sorry there are so many assholes on here who do nothing to help humanity, but that's why there are people like me, so no worries, and to you others out there that just view shit what good are you if you do nothing? most of them claim to have gifts but do nothing to help humanity because of laziness! and for it they will most likely be a slave in the end, sorry just my two cents, but hold your head up brother it will be alright, I got you covered even if other idiotic morons on here do nothing to help.

Chabotj2000

Unread post Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Phonix101 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:45 pm
I feel you are very stressed about someone, or someone has been messing with you, don't worry about them bad juju will visit them shortly, and don't worry about your life you have a long ways to go, you will struggle at first but give it another few months to a year I see things working out for your future, but you also must be strong and don't give up. I am not always right on my readings but it is what I feel. so if I am somewhat correct feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.
Honestly, you are somewhat correct. While i am not stressed about anything, I am struggling. Thanks for your reply!

Phonix101

Unread post Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:47 pm

Thank you, and like I said don't give up be like a soldier train yourself, there are Youtube videos for more assistance.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information