Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Stuck

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
StrangeContradiction

Unread post Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:36 pm

First I'd like to say a big thank you to the readers here. What you do for others is beautiful and may you be blessed. My question is I've hit what seems to be a huge road block. In my spiritual development, my romantic life and even my general life's path. I'm hoping someone may be able to pick up anything from me that may help to point me towards the direction I need to head to get around this road block that's causing complete stagnation in my life.
IMG_20190518_203427.jpg

Seven

Unread post Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:07 am

What was shown was developing, undertaking things can make person get so evolved they for get to breathe, enjoy the accomplishments that occurred and occurring. There's so much you have to offer believe use your abilities, talents and direct the energy to what you want to see happen. Shine your light..... call forwards an energy that will surround you with enthusiasm. What was shone was embracing yourself with the power you know that is within.
Cloak.....prosperity.....chalice......air.....ritual

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information