Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

HELP

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
LoopyLou82

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:17 am

IMG_20190804_020718.jpg

I have for the last month or more been feeling an immense amount of resentment directed at me by nearly everyone around me, having increasingly dark paranoia, feeling my guides warning me, and have lived entire days dreamt long before. Tomorrow feels like the day it will all come to a close. I'm terrified and exhausted and need desperately to know anything anyone sees that I can't.

Phonix101

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:39 am

Let Jesus into your life he is the only one who can reverse everything, don't rely always on other beings though they are great help and even I am thankful for their help time to time, but the main one who can reverse everything is Jesus whoever he may be, but pray to him and ask him into your life and heart, research the sinners prayer although I am not calling you a real bad sinner or anything like that it's what it is called which is the sinners prayer, and repent for anything you may have done, Jesus/God will hear and help you if you let him, much love to you and I do feel bad things as well, but don't worry there are Angels to looking out as like Jesus and God. I will say a prayer for you much love sweet heart, I feel bad energy upon you, but with Gods help and prayer and the help of other beings you can be helped. :)

Phonix101

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:49 am

Oh and you are beautiful don't you worry.

Seven

Unread post Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:54 pm

LoopyLou82 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:17 am
IMG_20190804_020718.jpg

I have for the last month or more been feeling an immense amount of resentment directed at me by nearly everyone around me, having increasingly dark paranoia, feeling my guides warning me, and have lived entire days dreamt long before. Tomorrow feels like the day it will all come to a close. I'm terrified and exhausted and need desperately to know anything anyone sees that I can't.

Jealous energy seems to be directed at you this can come from people around you (Venus/Leo 11th house energies) and hidden ones (Venus/Mercury 12th house energies). Energy of Venus at late degrees ( Leo/Aries close to Mars in 11th house) indicates the struggle of energies between you and others. So a confrontation can occur in ways that you will find what others think or direct at you, you can alter at your will ( Moon/Pisces aspect 6/8 energy) so this energy is allowing you to heal would then send it away.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information