Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture reading of a departed member

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Simona.dincu

Unread post Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 am

Hi,

I am new here.

Here goes: he is my father, Lucian Răzvan. He passed away in 2015 suddenly. I did not even manage to say goodbye. Since then, I dream about him quite often and miss him so much. I would like to know anything about him, if he is around, if he knows anything about us, I would appreciate it so much if I could contact him.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Simona
received_459940614566170.jpeg

glrecom

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:22 am

He is a good man. He looks at the bright side of things. He is not a person who hides any secret. If he does, it's to protect people. He left you everything that is good about him. Everything else, he did not tell you because his love is genuine. He will never hurt you.

Now, do not go contacting the dead. Demons all over the world are just waiting for someone to go talk to a dead person. As soon as someone does, the dead starts showing up in your life. You begin having dreams of the dead doing things with you. You begin hearing their voices. Until eventually you start to feel like something wants to take you apart and study you. The demon will exploit you and your love for your father.

You must let it go. Cry your tears until you can no longer cry anymore and let it pass into time. Do not curse your family with a demon that steals the look of your father. He will not want that.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information