Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Photo Reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
RKQuilter

Unread post Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:28 pm

I am new to this...saw online that pictures can be read. Don't want to sound "cliche" but want to know if he has or is cheating on me. He says he loves me but his actions and words tell me something different.

Looking to know what others think of him...
Attachments
IMG_6151.JPG

Phonix101

Unread post Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:07 am

I feel he is cheating, I feel he ignores you a lot, and that another has his favor, my best suggestion sweet heart even if it's hard try to move on, you shouldn't go through what your going through

RKQuilter

Unread post Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:34 pm

You are right about ignoring me. Thank you for your time.

Phonix101

Unread post Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:19 pm

You are to beautiful to deal with these things, and I feel it has had you so stressed you feel as if almost giving up in life like possibly I get the feeling that you feel like your not good enough, but you are and your a whole diamond, he just cannot see that, I do see another male you may have been friends with and I feel that a male you talk to other than the male you have been with likes you but doesn't want to intrude, I feel this but could be wrong? If you know what i'm talking about go for the other he will be good to you and treat you well, because sweet heart your beauty shines and you deserve way better.

Hailz1012

Unread post Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:37 pm

I don’t feel he is genuine... Not necessarily physically cheating, but failing to give you the attention you deserve because he’s to focused on other things.... I don’t want to fuel any insecurities. I get a feeling of being unappreciated, and like you aren’t good enough or ideal for him. You deserve a man who appreciates you and let’s you know you are more than enough. Don’t settle, find your happiness

RKQuilter

Unread post Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:41 am

Thank you Hailz1202 and Phonix101.

Phonix101

Unread post Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:28 pm

Your welcome sweet heart

glrecom

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:59 am

I see that your man is lost. What he wants does not satisfy him and he needs guidance.

RKQuilter

Unread post Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:45 am

Thank you glrecom.

He says he is never satisfied. Can you tell me how I can help him and provide the guidance he needs or is searching for?

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information