Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture reading if drawn, please!

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Mihaela

Unread post Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:33 pm

Hello! If a reader is drawn by this picture, I would like to have a reading. I would like to know things as you see it, pure ans sharp. I would really need some help and hope I can find some guidance. Thank you in advance!
Attachments
20180409_010833.jpg
20180409_010833.jpg (178.35 KiB) Viewed 143 times

Serenity_granted

Unread post Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:43 am

i dont do this often so this is all raw. i'd like feedback if any of this makes sense to you.

i look at your picture and i immediately get a feeling in my stomach and throat and think "what are you running from? what are you hiding from?" maybe literally maybe figuratively. idk. it's telling me "face the music, you've been down this road before". Whatever the issue is , stick around and fight it out, don't run and escape because you have more strength in you than you realize.
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

glrecom

Unread post Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:44 am

You are a rare kind of woman. Multiple false moves in your life and you will slip down to join the rest of the common folk.

The previous poster mentioned that you are running from something. I tell you, that you are beautiful. Too beautiful to let the world ruin you. Run, if you will. The world will chew you up and spit you out. All simply because you are different from everybody else. But remember, enough false moves and you will lose everything that makes you different. I advice you to choose to run in fear than fight in fury. But your decisions are what made you beautiful.

You are right about yourself. You may be stuck in a fight or flight situation. This will last for a long time. If you choose Love to guide you, may the man you pick be straight as an arrow and sharp as a spear. You need a man to stand strong for you. Or you may choose a man who knows how to back down when things become impossible.

If you choose to stand alone, you will fall. The more beautiful you are, the more evil will come for you. But if you make it alone, you will find all the beautiful people of the world. But, there is more evil in the world than good.

You may join the evil side, as it is written all over you. That is up to you. Or fight and stand with good people.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information