Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

request please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
cscott123321

Unread post Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:21 am

id like to request a pic reading for us {YES I HAVE HIS PERMISSION TO REQUEST A DOUBLE READING PLEASE} thanks
Attachments
20180811_110749.jpg
received_504845103311374.jpeg
MS.SCOTT

Sanford_P

Unread post Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:03 pm

I see lots and lots of passion. But it will be your undoing- not going to end well.
Sorry, that's what I see.

snookum

Unread post Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:36 am

you two are like a fined oiled machine, up and running and in smooth operation, i feel like you two are married but i do not feel a strong marriage connection so maybe you just married or are set to be married soon, or maybe your relationship is more like best friends than a married couple.

The Pretty lady in the picture keeps things together, makes things happen keeps things afloat. and ties up the loose ends when need be.

the man is strong... a protector , provider, and lover. but he is also a fighter and its not amongst the both of you i feel like he has fought to over come obstacles in life.something major. and he found peace with it. and peace within you.

First thoughts when looking at your pictures Xo :wave:
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. :tongue:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information