Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Reading Please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
JDP69

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:32 pm

Phonix101
Thanks for the reply, I cant make sense of what you'r saying.

Phonix101

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:23 pm

in time it should come to you and you will understand, I feel you ask many questions to life in general, but believing is not always seeing my friend believing is knowing that something exist, and that certain words are like ciphers to understand, guidance is there for you, just ask for it spirits always listen even if we don't think so.

Phonix101

Unread post Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:34 pm

just look for signs ask your spirit guide they will help you to see with your spiritual eye's, if you have no idea what your spirit guide is, it is what practically everyone in this world has or a select few possibly but for the most parts many have one in this world, I connected with mine and I was happy because I was given a sign myself because mine showed it's self to me and for it I was thankful.

But all you have to do is ask them for help in direction they will give you the signs just look around you, it could be something like a bird that comes close to you, or a certain someone who gives a hug out of the blue, just know your never alone in this world my brother even if it seems we are trust that there is a being known as God that does exist, even if it is hard to believe sometimes for some, just don't give up in life and you will find your destiny like countless others have.
Last edited by Phonix101 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDP69

Unread post Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:54 am

Phonix101
The last post made more sense but still the others don't nor do they match in any way if me or any one read what you said.
Seems like just about every one has been way off on here or does not make any sense what they are saying.
I showed this to bunch of people and not one person could under stand any of it.
The first person that responded made sense but was way off and all over the place with things we talked about it and figured out things.
As for saying I have to have spirits guide me to understand things makes no sense and is a way to just get around explaining it right for someone to understand and not be so vague about all of it.

Phonix101

Unread post Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:35 am

I don't even think you understand yourself no offense, but I wish you well.

JDP69

Unread post Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:15 am

Phonix101
Really thats the only response you can come up with?
Even in the chat room many said no one should respond like this and agree with me that what you'r saying makes no sense.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information