Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture reading please- Strange figures.Paranormal?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
juanita.debruyn

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:38 am

:help: :help: :help:
Hi everyone. Im new to the group.
My aunt(50+) who lives in my late grandparents home on a farm sent me a picture of the garden with pretty flowers. In the picture there seems to be a figure of a male and female. I asked her if she's maybe pranking me by having the pic edited and she laughed and said she only knows how to take a pic and make phone calls. Im not sure what to make of this.. Can some one please help, I really need some insight. :help: :help: :help:

:peace: Juanita :peace:
Attachments
Opera Snapshot_2019-04-01_075501_www.anybodythere.net.png
Opera Snapshot_2019-04-01_075501_www.anybodythere.net.png (521.79 KiB) Viewed 394 times

Helen

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:59 am

Lights shadows and imagination can make you see many things in front of you in pictures all around you if you look hard enough. I am sorry you are so worried about this picture and that it frightens you. I can see what you see too.. But this does not make it real. Please put it down to imagination if it frightens you.
There are so many things out there we don't understand. It does look like 2 people chatting. Block ground and protect if you something like this scares you so much. Thank you for posting the pic though!

juanita.debruyn

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:20 am

Thank you for the reply.. Much aprreciated.
I am not frightened at all :) I do believe in spirit and the after life of people that have crossed over to the other side.
My mom is convinced its her parents who have passed on, watching over the house.

Helen

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:01 am

That is a lovely thought.. and fits with the images in the photos. :) have a lovely day.x

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information