Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Pic reading.. New beginnings??

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Bmcnary

Unread post Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:16 am

Hi all,
Just wondering if someone can do a picture reading on this potential house. I have an off feeling about it, it is over 200 years old. If anyone has comments about this house let me know!!

Thanks so much!
Attachments
18291334-5435-4587-B08E-45873D958608.jpeg
18291334-5435-4587-B08E-45873D958608.jpeg (63.72 KiB) Viewed 246 times
Last edited by Bmcnary on Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalankilanki

Unread post Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:08 am

I dont get bad vibes from the house itself but i do get bad vibes from the surrounding area especially the small shed in the back to the left

Kalankilanki

Unread post Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:09 am

but i feel you shouldnt move there

Bmcnary

Unread post Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:03 pm

Kalankilanki wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:09 am
but i feel you shouldnt move there”
Hmm thank you for your input, it really is a beautiful house, I just get a weird feeling there

Sun92

Unread post Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:12 pm

Looks like this is not a good place to live happy life. Lot of family problems are possible in this house.

jstanleyf

Unread post Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:41 am

Feelings I get

The house seems as though its near a location of history, I live in the US, so this
gives me a feeling of a confederate war location or old homestead or something like this. Seems like many people once lived here, get just random images that don't appear to be related to anything current but of past events or tenants. I get a decent impression of events related to the house surrounding 'mail', so wondering if this location used to be important to postal services or sending mail. After this I see people coming to get the mail at this location or carrying important docs. I see a distraught lady with brown hair trying to make ends meet and maybe forclosing the home during some past event?

I'll move onto practical things relating to if you purchased or lived in the house now, I could focus on past events of the home but it doesn't seem like you wanted to know that sort of info.

It seems secluded to me, I get a feeling of not being that close to relatives, although it seems like living here would be quiet. It seems like a place to live for people who want a quiet uneventful life of watching t.v. I get a sense of a person living here not liking company that much. It seems like this house would be a place for a small family to live, maybe 2 kids as I for some reason see events in a kitchen, an event of someone cutting their foot, I see boards on the floor too after this. I get a sense of someone coming to check up on the place, seems like a middle aged or greater man wearing a suit generally, he wouldn't check up on it often but has the key. Seems to drop by once a month or so, maybe if the house is for sale its someone to check up on it? It seems there is a name related to the house that would be the name of a location having to do with 'heights / noland?', I get a sense of monuments or importance relating to history as if just over the hill there be some place known for that purpose. If you're asking if the place is haunted I get 'some' feeling that past events could play in certain circumstances but don't overly feel negative. It feels neutral to me, a quiet place to live out the rest of your days.

Mentions
I heard a name like 'peter/son' mentioned, maybe it relates to someone who used to live there

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information